First, the bad news: as years tick on, signs of facial aging are inevitable. Now the good news: the field of aesthetics has come a long way in recent years, and more options than ever exist for people wanting a refreshed, more youthful looking appearance. At the office of Forest Hills Plastic Surgery, we’re experts in all types of facial rejuvenation techniques to help you achieve just the look you want.
The traditional facelift is often the foundation for facial rejuvenations. This popular procedure reshapes the lower half of the face by removing excess facial skin. It can also remove deep creases around the mouth and nose, and excess, hanging skin and fat under the chin and in the neck. Other surgical procedures can be performed independent of the facelift or can work to enhance the facelift including:
- lower facelift and neck lift – to reduce excess skin at the jawline
- brow lift – improves the appearance of the forehead, the brow and the area around the eyes
- eye lift— reduces bagginess from lower eyelids and removes excess skin from the upper eyelids.
- neck liposuction — removes excess fat to sculpt a more refined jawline.
- fat grafting — minimizes wrinkles and fills in parts of the face or body with a “sunken” appearance. It can also reduce scarring and correct deformities.
The field of facial rejuvenation also involves the use of non-invasive methods of care. Treatments such as dermal fillers and neurotoxins (such as Botox) can target specific depths of facial structures to address facial imperfections that include wrinkles, a loss of skin elasticity, and volume.
Facial aesthetics is our top priority
Every patient is unique and individual preferences vary. During your initial consultation at our offices, you will have the opportunity to discuss your cosmetic goals. We will evaluate your particular case and discuss specific areas of concern you may have. Our goal is to offer a clear picture of all the options available to you — both surgical and non-surgical — and deliver the results you expect.
At the office of Forest Hills Plastic Surgery, we’re dedicated to providing the highest quality of skilled and compassionate care. For more information on our practice and the many services we provide, give our office a call today.